The aim of the GLOBE SCIENCE & ENVIRONMENT OLYMPIAD is to promote a Scientific attitude to the students and to focus on the importance of Science in our current society. GLOBE SCIENCE & ENVIRONMENT OLYMPIAD provides a great opportunity to compare educational methods and exchange experiences; which can further be utilized to improve education at national level.
The key to having a large, exclusive scientific talent pool for the future is seeking out, identifying young geniuses and providing them with a unique competitive platform where they can prove themselves. To further support the cause GSEO endeavors to:
- Provide students a chance of getting exposed to the stiff competition that lies ahead in their Career.
- Encourage students' participation in national/ international science competitions/ programmes.
- Disseminate knowledge and information on the latest developments in science and technology.
- Students will get opportunity to interact with other GLOBE Students and Scientists from other countries.
- Students will have opportunity to develop their skills in Science and Environmental Science.
- Infuse a healthy competitive spirit through reward based contest.
- Circulate knowledge and information on the latest developments in science and environment.
Olympiad Dates November
20,21,22 - 2018
For Classes VIth-XIIth Subjects
Science & Environmental Science