Olympiad Dates November
For Classes VIth-XIIth Subjects
Science & Environmental Science
|1. How does a student benefit by Participating in GSO?
It will provide a great opportunity to compare educational methods & experiences, to promote a career in science & environment. Disseminate knowledge & information on latest development, and to develop their skills in science & environmental science. Students will also get opportunity to interact with other GLOBE students from other countries.
2. Who all are eligible to participate for the GSO?
Students of classes VIth to XIIth are eligible for the GSO. For more information, contact your School Coordinator. Or follow the link below.
3. I am interested to take part in the GSO. Tell me how will I come to know about the details of the exam?
All the relevant information regarding GSO exam is sent to the schools pan India.
4.Myself and few of my friends are interested to take part in the GSO but our school has not yet received any information regarding the Olympiad. What do we do?
Click the link below to submit your query. Let us know the complete address of your school. We will send detailed information and registration forms to your School so that your Principal / Coordinator can register your names for the exam.
5. What is the syllabus for the GSO?
The syllabus of the GSO as per CBSE /ICSE Science & environmental Science Syllabus.
6. Are there any special books which the participants should refer to for the GSO preparation?
There are no special book as such. Moreover you can have a GSO Prepatory book before examination. The cost of the book is Rs. 50/-
7. My school does not want to register for the GSO, but I am very eager to write the exam. Can I do it on my own? Yes you can, simply download individual participation form from our website fill it & post it back to us along with examination fee. For Individual participants examination center will be our head office only.